Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tues... err.. Wednesday

Haven't posted in a couple days, I really do want to do this daily!

Last couple days have been pretty uneventful unfortunately. Just work, gym and sleep.. Didn't make any fun food really either.. Ha!

Weighed in at 210 tonight at the gym though! That's 5 down from my start 3 weeks ago. I can handle it!

I did pick up Skyfall today, I was going to watch it tonight but it's going to have to wait until tomorrow. Watched Tosh.0, The Taste and finished off 21 Jumpstreet (New version).  The latter was way better than I had thought it would be, Jonah Hill is still a douche though.

I need to keep notes, I had some great posting ideas earlier today. I think the 5k I ran tonight just wore them out of me..

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment