Thursday, February 7, 2013

Back to Blogging? Day 2 Pics

Well. It's been a very long time since I've blogged, let alone written anything. I've been wanting to do this to track my fitness progress, but I think I might also use this as a relaxation tool as well. There's something about writing that's just relaxing and calming to me. I want to make this a daily thing, we'll just have to see if I have anything exciting to post about...

So anyways, here's the first post.

Every 15 days I'm going to be taking pictures of myself, not just so I can see progress, but so I can document my journey.

These photos are going to be jarring for some, as it's me with my clothes off (Boxers on, c'mon now). But, I'm comfortable enough blasting these out on the internet, as they'll best show progress. Seriously though, why would anybody try to document weight loss/body re-composition with their clothes on? Eh.

So these first are at Day 2 of my Diet/Gym Time, I didn't even think to take Day 1 pics, until Day 2 of course.

Starting Weight -- 215lbs
Front Shot -- I pulled my boxers up for some unknown reason.. I don't have quads.. haha

Side View-- Nice hang brah

Back View-- Dem Lovehandles

Baby muscle flex.

As my Day 2's show, I've got a long road ahead. This is still much better off than I was a couple years ago, but still a blob.

I'm going to post my Day 15's in a separate post for tagging purposes.




No comments:

Post a Comment