Sunday, February 10, 2013

Rest Day!

Ahh Sunday, my favorite and least favorite day of the week.

It's nice to have a break from the gym once a week, I relish in having Sunday. The problem is that it's also the start of my work week! Oh well, work wasn't too awful. It's going to be a decent week, boss is out of town on vacation and I get to run the show. I quite enjoy the opportunity each year to do this, it's actually fun to me.

Just watching a few shows this evening. Bar Rescue on Spike, House of Lies on Showtime.. Probably finish up with a movie or something. I would normally be watching The Walking Dead, yet I'm about an entire season behind unfortunately! Tonight was the Grammys as well, yawn.

Kept it close to the chest for food today, my first (full) day without any "treats". Did make a nice chicken dish for dinner though.

Chicken Breast simmered in Salsa, Steamed Broccoli, Brown Rice (Little low sodium soy sauce) and Avacado slices. Very nice and packed with nutrients.


Downloaded and played a few new games for iOS tonight as well. Finally bit on Borderlands: Legends as it's on sale for $.99 right now. It's not bad, the controls are ridiculously impossible though on my phone. If I only had an iPad. Also tried out the free Ghostbusters app, it's slick and quite easy to play. Free is definitely my favorite price for a game, of course it's littered with IAP, but it's not needed to play.

Hope everybody has a great week, I'm stoked to get back into the gym tomorrow Bicep/Back day!

No comments:

Post a Comment