Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 15, Perhaps some progress?

So I took my Day 15's just the other day (2/6) and I've been feeling like I haven't lost a thing! Now I know that's not entirely true, I'm just assuming that my non change in weight is partially due to muscle gain. Looking at the two pictures (Day 2/15), there is a difference.. I'm sure it'll be much more significant come Day 30!

So here's the flab. Yes, my hair is awesome in these pictures as well, had just woken up.

Weight - 215(?)

Front Shot

Side Shot -  Do I look tired? :)

Back shot- Lovehandles are noticeably getting smaller

Still dem baby muscles.


There's some progress, I'm more excited for Day 30's right now!

You can put the trash can down now, I'm done taking my shirt off for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment