Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday Funday

Since most people call Sunday "Sunday Funday", I figure I'll call my Saturday that as I work Sundays! I'll think of better post names eventually I'm sure.

Got caught up on some good sleep today, then spent a good chunk of the day setting up a second computer for emulation on my TV. MAME is frustrating the crap out of me, that's for sure. I'm sure I'll get it figured out soon. It's going to be fun to have a retro machine though!

Aside from that real excitement, I experimented with some new food items today.


Chocolate Proats - Not bad! Quite a bit more chewy than I expected, but still tasty



Tilapia with cracked pepper, side of spinach greens with onion and garlic. It was my first time making fish and it came out just fantastic.

Don't have much else on this pretty uneventful Saturday.. Hope all that check in are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment